It was an amazing trip and I am so excited to share with you all the awesomeness that is Breckenridge!
I'm not really a snow sports person so I ended up just hanging around the town and enjoying the sites!
Top: Charlotte Russe / White Jeans: Forever 21/ Moccasins: Esty (similar)
My gray and white scarf in the photo below is only $10!!! It's originally around 20-30 dollars from Nordstrom so get it fast! My Vince Camuto boots are also on sale!
Scarf: Nordstrom/ Top: Revolve (similar) / Boots: Vince Camuto
The shirt dress I wore is no longer available in the blue/green color combo but it is available still in the black/white color!
Shirt Dress: Nordstrom/ Boots: Forever 21
The Down jacket I wore is actually on sale at Macy's!
Jacket: Michael Kors
Places we went:
1. Downstairs at Eric's: It's a great spot for football and Bloody Mary's!
2. Crepes a la Cart: Best crepe you'll find in Colorado!
3. Modis: If you go here, try their Smoky Old Fashion! It's not on the menu.
4. Giampetros: Best Italian food in Breck!
5. Empire Burger: Great burgers! If you go, try The Dude. It's a White Russian style milkshake!