I spent the afternoon yesterday really trying to focus on what I went there for....Fall essentials. I think I finally made it through a sale feeling super confident about what all I purchased knowing that in the end, buying my fall items ahead of time will end up paying off around the holidays when our spending budgets get tight! Here are the items I ended up going with:
1) Good American Jeans! These jeans, although not under $50, do wonders for girls with thighs and hips. I was not open minded going into trying them on but I left a solid believer that Khloe Kardashian knows how to make a curvy girl look good! Size down!
2) Le Specs - I needed a new pair of shades and these were reasonable and reminded me of the Karen Walker sunglasses everyone loved.
3) Madewell Top - I mean...it's just too cute!
4) Zella Leggings - These had been on my list for awhile. Size down!
5) Socialite Thermal - Too good to pass up!
6) Top Shop - Comes in black too but I wanted something fun!
7) O'Neill Top - This top seems like it will transition from summer to fall.
8) Leith Bootie - I got it in black because I need a new black bootie!
9) Good American again!! May need to size up in these.
10) BP Mule - Love these but I worry they may get dirty easily so I need to definitely get them sprayed.
11) Mint Green Coat - It's light and bright! I absolutely love this piece!
12) Cole Haan Heel - THIS IS MY FAVORITE PURCHASE!!
13) BlankNYC Jacket - I wanted this so bad last year and regretted not getting it so I am glad it came out again in new colors!
14) Marc Fisher Bootie - I mean this is in every bloggers cart...need I say more?
Here are the items for you to shop!